Based at: Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, CB6 3NX
- Purchase ledger maintenance including processing purchase invoices, resolving queries and recommending payments.
- Preparing and submitting weekly Direct Debit collections and setting up new Direct Debit mandates.
- Preparing and submitting weekly SEPA Direct Debit collections and setting up new SEPA Direct Debit mandates.
- Keeping company cash flow up to date.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register and depreciation policies.
- Month end bank reconciliation for key bank accounts (payment account, intra-company transfer accounts).
- Preparation of monthly management figures.
- Supporting external accountants in preparation of year-end financial statements.
Essential skills and experience:
- AAT qualified.
- 5 years accounting experience.
- Experience with MS Navision.
Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, totalling 37.5 hours per week.
If you think you match this description and can get to the Lancaster Way Business Park each day, then please send an up to date CV and covering letter stating your salary requirements to the HR department.
You can find out more about what it is like to work with us on our work with us page, including working hours, location and transport links.