We are an innovative bridal design and manufacturing house, with stockists across the world carrying our wedding, bridesmaid and special occasion dresses and accessories. In a period of growth, we are looking to expand our visual offering in both print and digital media, with attention-grabbing, incredible video and photos key to our brand message and sales strategy.
Join a young, ambitious team that is passionate about weddings and fashion, and make your mark on an evolving and diverse industry.
- Be involved in the set-up and shoot of products, and occasionally modelled shoots, with both photo and video.
- Creating a high standard of photography and videography to create quality images and video.
- Setting up lighting, composition, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
- Ensuring studio equipment is kept in good working order.
- Working quickly and accurately with a high volume of products each season, under tight deadlines.
- Keeping accurate records of product codes and colourways while photographing, and labelling images after editing.
- Editing images and videos to create a high quality finished product.
- Keeping image and video libraries up to date and organised.
- Experience with both studio lighting and on-location set-up
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Technical experience with DSLR cameras
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability and confidence to catch errors
- Experience working with colour consistency and colour matching
- Desire to continually improve, be self-critical and develop skills
- Passionate about weddings and fashion
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
If you have the eye and dedication to create gorgeous imagery, apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Interviews will take place in January 2022.